Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pictures from last Thursday's outing









This is the outside of the Discovery Museum (the one geared toward toddlers). It's a Victorian house that has been converted. Too bad I had my thumb in the way!!!









Here are some pictures from our day at the Discovery Museums last Thursday. I can hardly believe that a week has passed - it went by quickly - especially since we were homebound most of the week!










This is Jamie on the dinosaur in the front yard of the Discovery Museum.














(Top above) Rachel & Captain David in the "boat room," & (bottom above) the bubble station outside the museum.












(L) David and Jamie playing on the slide in the "rainbow room".

(R) All the the kids enjoyed the sandbox!!









(L) Rachel playing the part of "ticket master" and David playing the part of paying customer.(R) The "train room."

I forgot to turn the flash on when we were inside the Science Museum, so all of my pictures from in there turned out pretty dark. This one is not too bad. It's of the swinging marble thing that I wrote about in the blog from that day.

No comments: