Friday, June 1, 2007

We're here! (or there...)

Hello everyone!

We've arrived safely in Belmont, MA - only got lost once along the way. Tim said that the exit off of I-380 onto I-84 east of Scranton, PA wasn't clearly marked, but we had a lovely 30 minutes wandering in the Poconos.

Here are a couple of shots from the journey:



We got the Budget truck to take David's car bed - looks like a bit of overkill if you ask me!








The happy/sad family about to hit the road.

Our 2nd night - in the mountains of Pennsylvania (Scranton).





Our first view of the Atlantic Ocean - On the fourth day.



More to come...

3 comments:

Dana said...

Man have those kids grown. I've never actually met them either. :( Someday though. I am still hoping to get Dave to move me back to Bama. Maybe in time for you guys to move back?

tim said...

We'll have to get them all together at a Homecoming or similar!

Dana said...

I would love that! I promised Sean that I would take him to a Bama game this year. He has yet to go to one. Bad Mommy!